- Hold a degree – Civil engineering and architecture engineering or similar with at least one year left of your studies
- Have demonstrated proficiency in Norwegian and English, both spoken and written
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be working with:
- Carry out tasks assigned regarding functioning of the BIM Modelling.
- Work with road and street models in AutoCAD, Novapoint along with experienced colleagues
- Create drawings that present the design
- Participate in co-ordination with other technical disciplines
- Having fun in a learning environment along with other students in the COWI try programme
We are strong believers in co-creation and think this is a great way for you to test your skills and gain valuable experience. As part of the COWI Try internship, you will get a dedicated buddy who will support you on professional tasks and include you in social activities. We genuinely care about our colleagues and want to create a safe environment for you to grow, develop and succeed. There are no stupid or wrong questions – only learning.
If you want to apply to this position, we strongly recommend you do it as soon as possible. We are interviewing relevant candidates as they apply, so don’t hesitate and apply today.
THE COWI TRY INTERNSHIP
- COWI Try is our summer internship for students, which runs from mid-June to mid-August.
- The internship is paid.
- You will spend 70% of your time working on our ongoing, “real” projects.
- 30% of the time you will participate in COWI Try’s innovation project, where you develop innovative solutions together with the other summer students.
- You get a mentor who guides you through everyday tasks and includes you in social activities.
Participating in COWI Try is a great way for you to get to know COWI, the industry and expand your professional network. It is also a good way for us to get to know you, and a possibility for you to start a career in COWI.
COWI is a growing international consulting group with a total of 7000 colleagues and 93 offices worldwide. We are committed to sustainability and have ambitious goals. Within 3-5 years, all of our revenue must come from projects driving sustainability.
As part of COWI Norway, you’ll join our team of 1400 skilled experts within large, complex buildings, tunnels, bridges, highways, sustainable energy, water and climate adaptation, environment, and carbon capture. We have more than 3700 projects annually and are located in 20 offices in Norway.
Together with customers, partners, and colleagues, we shape a future where people and societies grow and flourish. We do that by co-creating sustainable and beautiful solutions that improve the quality of life for people today and many generations ahead.
Get to know us: www.cowi.no
Read more about the COWI Try internship: www.cowi.no/karriere/cowitry
This position will be based at Oslo.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE POSITION?
Please email our Head of Section René Lund Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your document as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing.
You can apply in norwegian or english, at your preference.
- Cover letter
The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.